6/30/17

summer pics

hey, lovelies!
how has everyone been? love to hear some updates about everyone in the comment section!
I seriously want to apologize for being internet-dead. I feel like every post I make is an apology post anymore..but regardless, I'm super sorry, girls!!

Happy almost Independence Day!! *cheers*
Related image
via google!

Anyways, how has everyones' summer been going so far?
I've been having a good one, which is why I want to share some photography with you that I've done recently. Hopefully you enjoy!! :) 








you may notice a few of these photos were taken at the beach. I did spend some time at Ocean City, Maryland earlier this month. 
& later this summer, I'm packing up and heading to...LA! I'm beyond excited for this Cali trip and I hope to share some pictures of that too. 
Thank you all for being such amazing followers!
xoxo,
Soph

ps//don't forget to leave some opinions below! :)

2 comments:

  1. Heyy life has been crazy but you can learn all about it over on my blog ;)

    That's so cool that you're going to LA. I've always wanted to go there :) I'd love to see photos!!

    Ellie
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! I will be checking out your blog, would love to see what you've been up to lately! :)
      Thank you!! I always have too so this is pretty exciting.
      :)
      xoxo,
      Soph

      Delete