12/31/17

Happiest of Holidays

hey bloggers- it's been a while. a long while. I'M SORRRYYY!
Anyways, I hope you had a very very Merry Christmas!🎅
today is officially New Year's Eve-are you ready to celebrate the coming of 2K18? I can't believe 2017 is over already. Feels like just yesterday was January. I am so excited for the new year to begin, though!

How was your Christmas? I'd love to hear about it!
I got a fitbit & smart TV this year, which I'm super happy about. Although, that's not what this season is all about, but hopefully you know that.
I simply adore the Christmas season. all the lights, trees, coffee, scented candles...ILOVEIT.
I thought I'd share with you guys a few Christmasy photos I've taken lately. Enjoy! Remember that they do belong to me, so please no stealing without permission :)




Most of these were taken in Harrisburg, most at the capitol building, and some from Strawberry Square.
The last photo is taken at a place near where I live.
I love these photos because I think they capture the magic of Christmas decorations pretty well. :)

I hope you all are enjoying your holiday season! Comment down below with what you did for Christmas, or you can email me at sophiahere16@gmail.com
xoxo❤

No comments:

Post a Comment