8/17/15

Button Up

Hwello Evewywon.
I'm lonely lately! No comments....hehe. but that's OK. :)

Anyway, I'm making a mini design shop. More details will be up if interested, such as contact information & pricing (some freebies!!!)

If you wish to know more before I set it all up please PLEASE shoot me an email at sophiahere16@gmail.com.

Thankkk youuu!

Now here are some I've made in the past:

Home button

Signature for Trinity

A quickly made Header


Have a good day! Details soon & please email!





7 comments:

  1. Those are very pretty! Good luck with your business!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Soph! Sorry I never comment, this has been the busiest summer in my life! :/ Anyway, I'm gonna start commenting again. ;) ttyl! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sophia! I followed your old blog and I knew you got a new one, but I didn't know the address. So, I found it when you guest posted on Trinity's blog. Btw, you might not know me, but you used to write at Girls Living for God's Glory. Well, I did too! Anywho, I love your blog! It's so cute! And I might think about possibly getting some kind of design from you. They are so pretty! Also, I want to follow you, but the page says cannot be found. Thanks!
    ~Ellie;P
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com
    P.S. It'd be awesome if you could enter in my giveaway! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!
      I very much remember you! Same here, actually, I didn't remember your address! Thanks for commenting and that'd be great!
      I'll enter asap!
      Sophia

      Delete
  4. You have been awarded! http://authorofmyhope11.blogspot.com/2015/08/infinity-dreams-award-sisterhood-of.html#comment-form
    Abigail Grace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Soph, I would like to order a header for my new blog, I need it by next week, please email me as soon as you can (you know my email), if you don't have time, I'll get Morning to do it. Thanks! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete