8/1/15

Solve this Riddle Tag

Ello.

I was nominated by the totally amazing Trinity to do the Solve this Riddle tag! Thanks girl!






  • Copy and paste this image onto your post
  • Copy and paste these rules onto your post
  • Thank the person who tagged you
  • Answer the 5 riddles that are provided by the lovely person who tagged you
  • Tag 5 or more bloggers (tag backs are allowed)
  • Provide 5 different riddles in your post for the people you tagged
  • Comment the link to your post on each blogger's blog
  • After a week from when posting this tag, comment the answers to your riddles on your own 
  • post.



So, here's Trinity's riddles for me:


  • What is so delicate that even mentioning it breaks it?- uhhhh....IDK!!
  • What loses its head in the morning and gets it back in the night? idk
  • What two things can you never eat for breakfast? Lunch and dinner. yay!
  • What goes up, let's out a load, then goes back down? THIS IS HARD IDK
  • During what month do people sleep the least? March because they're marching????

    Now, my riddles for you:

    How far can a dog run into the woods?
    If an American plane crashes in Canada, where should they bury the survivors?
    What can you put in a barrel of root beer to make it lighter?
    You answer me but I never ask anything. What am I?
    A cowboy left town on Friday and came back 3 days later on Friday, how is that possible?

    I nominate:

    5 comments:

    1. LOL! You just had to, didn't you?! Oh gosh, ROFL!

      -Trinity from lordsgirls.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Thanks Soph! Btw, it might take me a while to post it cuz of moving, but I will try to get it done!

      ReplyDelete