7/8/16

scaredy-cat

Image result for scared cat
all pictures via google
Ever been afraid to do something or go somewhere?

I get nervous for a LOT of things. I got super scared to start middle school, and this year I'll probably be super nervous to start high school.

At nights, I get scared to go into my basement. (it looks super creepy)

I get scared before sleepovers. I get scared to eat something I've never tried before. I'm scared of making new friends and getting rid of old ones.


Let's face it: A lot of things in life make us nervous or scared. That's just how the ball rolls.


Image result for ball

Usually for me, breathing exercises play a role in calming me down, but the main source of comfort is God.

Pray in scary situations, and He will give you comfort.


 Philippians 4:6-7 - Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.


So next time a big test, doctor's appointment, or new boyfriend has you freaking out? Call unto God, and He'll help you out.


1 Peter 5:10 - But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you]


No comments:

Post a Comment