7/6/16

summer summer summer

Anyone else love diving boards?



Other than my Tennessee trip, I don't have anything planned for my 2 month 29 day summer vacation. Yes, I counted specifically for this post. *sheepishly holds up calculator*

Over the summer I love going to public pools. I used to have a pool of my own, but something broke beyond repair and that was the end of that. *frowns*
I also read a lot during the summer.
Currently reading: a Nancy Drew book. Forget which one, it's hard to keep track, but it's good. 
Shopping is also really fun during the summer days. I know what you may be thinking- "trapped inside all day when it's so beautiful outside?" 
Well. It's fun. 
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Guys, I need some advice on 2 matters. I know, this post kind of took a random turn but hey. 

1. Should I get a new blog design? I adore the one I have right now, but I feel like I should mix it up a bit. I don't know. This design is a bit summery if you know what I'm saying.


2. Anyone know of any fun water balloon/hose games? I know that was completely random, but please help out a girl in need.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Thanks all y'all!


What do you enjoy doing during the summer?

4 comments:

  1. It's nice to see you blogging again, Sophia! If you need me to redesign your blog, just email me. ^.^

    xoxo Morning

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I didn't think you were doing designs right now!
      I'm still designing but if I need one, I'll definitely come to you...you're my favorite designer!

      xx.Soph

      Delete
  2. I adore your design! So no!
    Ellie R.
    www.uniquelyyou1.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same, that's why it's so hard to decide! :(

      Delete